When LAN Airlines asked us to share their most recent sweepstakes which offers all sorts of great prizes, we were tempted to keep it all to ourselves. No really, the prizes are that good. The best part about this sweepstakes is that it doesn’t require anybody to vote for you — and you don’t have to write a lengthy blog post just to enter.
See below for specific prize information and how to enter.
One Lucky Winner Will Get (Prize Valued at $14,776):
1. Round trip flights for two people from the US to The Galapagos Islands aboard LAN Airlines
2. A seven-day, six-night expedition in the Galapagos Islands (also for two) aboard a small (20-person) ship operated by Ecoventura — a Rainforest Alliance-verified travel operator
3. Photography tips, pointers and lessons from a professional photographer, Nils Schlebusch — who will accompany the winner and guest throughout the trip.
4. A new Cannon EOS Rebel T3i DSLR
5. Two new, high-end camera bags from ONA
6. Two copies of the Lonely Planet Guide to Ecuador and The Galapagos
Enter the contest here! Contest Closes February 5, 2014.
Note: Certain restrictions apply. See Terms and Conditions for details.
The Galapagos Islands has been a dream destination for us for years. We had the opportunity to go this month, but were unfortunately unable to attend the trip. However, our friends over at Global Basecamps wrote a Galapagos Islands travel tips post on our site, which has made us want to go even more.