Work With Us
We are Travel Influencers, Photographers & Professional Bloggers.
Over the last six years, Ordinary Traveler has grown to become one of the top adventure and luxury travel blogs in the world. Our website caters to an affluent and engaged audience of everyday people who want to get the most out of their vacation time. Our readers actually plan and purchase the trips seen on Ordinary Traveler, in addition to continually sharing our content across all of the top social media platforms – including Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and Google+.
- Monthly Unique Visitors: 140,000
- Monthly Page Views: 200,000
- Average Monthly Viewers on Pinterest: 5 Million
- Pinterest Followers: 850,000+ on our travel boards
- Instagram Followers: 32,000+
- Twitter Followers: 21,000+
- Monthly Affiliate Sales From Our Blog: $60,000+
- Facebook Fans: 8,300+
- SnapChat: 1,000+ views per story – Username @OrdinaryTravelr
- We’re on the first page of Google for the search term “tropical islands”
Benefits of Working With Us:
We are content creation specialists. Not only do we have a large and engaged following, but the content we produce resonates with people. Our award-winning photography and evergreen articles provide targeted reach for the brands we work with.
We understand SEO and social media marketing. Our articles place extremely well in Google search and we continue to dominate as one of the most influential travel accounts on Pinterest. (See our Business Insider, Gentleman’s Journal, Social Lite, Yahoo.com and Pinterest features for more information about our influence on that platform.)
Over the past six years, we’ve worked with dozens of destinations and brands to create innovative travel campaigns. Examples of articles we have produced for previous partners which have garnered thousands of social media shares and visits include:
- Visit Britain: A 7-day social and blog campaign that reached over 1.3 million people. Example post: Why Wales is a Perfect Destination for Solo Travelers
- Cayman Jack: We worked with Cayman Jack on a successful 3-month campaign to promote the launch of their new product. We wrote six posts that all received thousands of shares each. Example: The Best Places to Camp in California
- Air New Zealand: In 2015, we partnered with Air New Zealand to promote their Cook Islands route. In addition to multiple bookings, they used our Cook Islands photos in a successful Instagram campaign that brought them thousands of followers and interest to the destination. Insider’s Guide to Travel in the Cook Islands
- Aruba Marriott: Pristine Beaches and Warm Hospitality at Aruba Marriott Resort
- Maho Beach Resort: Maho Beach Resort: A Destination Within a Destination
- Hilton Garden Inn: Video, Photography & Social Content Creation.
- Mauritius Tourism Board: A successful blog and social campaign to promote the island of Mauritius. Example: There’s Something About Mauritius
- Florida Keys Tourism: Heart Pounding Adventure in the Florida Keys
What Our Clients Are Saying:
“Christy is a wonderful business partner. Her dedication to providing high-quality and interesting content on many social media platforms, as well as her insight and connection with her own audience, gave us valuable experience moving our project forward. I would highly recommend her for travel-related partnerships, and look forward to working with her on future projects.” – Valerie, Saga App
“We love working with Christy whether it be for a trip giveaway or having her visit one of our client properties to review. Ordinary Traveler has a look and feel that appeals to our clients with high quality imagery and an engaged community of readers. When it comes to working with travel blogs, those are two of the major things we look for.” – Lisa Schwartz, Diamond Public Relations
- Metro UK Feature: Blogger’s dreamlike Cinderella photo series shows the magic of travelling solo
- Lonely Planet Feature: Travel Blogger Dons a ‘Cinderella Dress’ with the Hope of Inspiring People to Travel Solo
- Norway photos featured on Bored Panda.
- Daily Mail Online Feature: Former financial adviser now makes MORE money being paid to write about her global adventure – but still loves getting home
- Featured on Business Insider as one of the Top 10 Pinterest Accounts to Follow
- Top 25 Couples Travel Bloggers in 2015 by Flip Key
- Named one of the Top 25 Adventure Travel Bloggers to Follow in 2014 by Flip Key
- Top 15 Adventure Travel Blogs by Sacred Rides – 2015
- One of the 20 Must-Read Travel Blogs for 2014
- Featured by Pinterest in one of their Pinner Portraits
- 20 Travel Photography Bloggers to Follow by TripAdvisor
- Featured on Sony’s website
- Named one of the Top 10 Travel Bloggers to Watch in 2013 by Hotels Combined
- Listed as a Top Travel Photo Blogger on Go Abroad
- Top 10 Pinterest Accounts to Follow by The Gentleman’s Journal
- Listed as One of the Top 50 Travel Blogs based on traffic
- Co-Host on a recent #Pinspiration chat with Pinterest
- We have ranked as high as #18 on the Top 100 Travel Blogs
- Listed in the Top 15 Travel Blogs To Inspire You In 2014 And Beyond
- Mentioned often on National Geographic Traveler’s Website August 2011, February 2012, June 2012, November 2012, March 2013, December 2013
- Featured on Pinterest’s About Page
- Published in National Geographic Traveler Magazine, April 2011
- Porthole Magazine – Nov/Dec Issue
- British Columbia Photos Published in Denver Life Weddings, Spring/Summer 2014
For information regarding banner ads, sponsored posts or any other type of advertising, please email us for rates.
Please email us at christyandscott at ordinarytraveler.com or use our contact form for more information.